Christopher Ward is a British watchmaker with a simple aim; to make owning a fine timepiece a pleasure more people can enjoy. Now that we have partnered with Klarna to offer you interest-free finance on purchases over £500, it couldn’t be easier to purchase a Christopher Ward watch.
Whether you’re on our website, in the showroom or ordering by phone, you can apply today for a decision within minutes.
What are you offering me?
• 0% APR Interest Free Credit
• Minimum order value £500
• 20% deposit to be paid on acceptance
• Spread the cost over 6 or 12 months
• Purchase multiple items
• Borrow up to £15,000
How to buy using Finance
• Choose your watch
• On the product page, select ‘from £value month’
• In the pop-up box, review your 6 or 12 month interest free credit plan
• Continue your purchase as normal
• Start your application from the checkout by selecting ‘Klarna’ as payment option at checkout
• Once selected you will be re-directed to the Klarna hosted form. We are not able to see or support you in this part of the process
• Following completion of the form you will be re-directed back to our site for order confirmation
Do I qualify?
• Be at least 18 years of age
• Have been a UK resident for 3-years or more
• Be able to make repayments by direct debit
• Be in regular employment* (minimum of 16 hours per-week) including self-employment, or in permanent residence with your spouse/partner who is in regular employment
For fraud prevention and compliance reasons, orders placed using Interest Free Credit must always be shipped to a billing address. This is a condition applied by our Finance Partner, Klarna.
More about Klarna
Klarna is an external finance partner that provides for products to be purchased in regular amounts over a pre-agreed time period.
In this instance we act as a credit intermediary and offer credit products provided by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Klarna Bank AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of their regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request.
Frequently asked questions
What can I buy on finance?
Anything on our website, on as many items as you like, however the total basket must be £500 or more and not exceed £15,000.
Can I get finance on discounted items?
Yes. As long as your total order value meets our £500 minimum, you can apply for Finance on all Pre-order, Sale, Nearly New or Archive items, Voucher or Promotional Code purchases.
What length of repayments are available?
You can choose either a 6 or 12 month loan repayment period.
How do I apply?
You can apply on our website, by following the usual watch product selection and checkout process. Simply follow the steps shown above.
Can I place an order using IFC with Next Day Delivery?
Next Day and Express delivery are not available if you have purchased using our Interest Free Credit options as time has to be allowed for credit approval and confirmation.
Can I buy in other currencies?
Credit is only available on pound Sterling purchases from our UK website and you must meet all the criteria set out above.
I’m not from the UK. Can I get Finance?
No. Our partners Klarna only lend to UK residents.
Can I get Finance in the Channel Islands?
No. Our partners Klarna don’t lend to residents of the Channel Islands.
How are my monthly payments made?
All monthly payments are made by direct debit from your personal bank account. Typically, the first monthly payment will be due one month after the date of the finance agreement (or watch delivery) and subsequent monthly payments will be due every month for the length of your term on that day of the month.
Why do my Billing Address and Delivery Address have to match for Finance purchases?
We’re sorry, but Klarna don’t allow deliveries to any alternative addresses for Fraud Prevention and compliance reasons.